Don’t know if any of you will find this interesting or not. Apart from other things I might blog about I thought I’d write about my work. The JISC call about digital literacy gave me the idea – they wanted people to keep a record of how things had developed. I thought I’d do that in my own small way, you never know it might be helpful to someone or someone might tell me something useful 🙂 The first thing is that I survived the “big day” and I now have eight things to follow-up for this coming semester.
- Piloting an OER strategy
- Writing a guideline for using online resources
- Establishing a lunchtime webinar for staff (list of subjects needed)
- Discovering problems that can be solved by new technologies (first in line is QR codes)
- Continue to write the reports and update/maintain the strategy
- Continue to write these two blogs
- Continue with the Research Seminars
- Continue with the teaching I currently do
I completely forgot about the work I’m going to be doing in relation to the new library so I’ll have to get back to my bosses about that. Hey they could follow my progress by watching the blog! 🙂
I know that list above doesn’t seem like very much but there are loads of things hidden in there – I guess they will become apparent as the blog continues.